Sunday, November 9, 2008
Second Grade Rocks
Here they are - my little cherubs! This was the day we took a picture to send to one of our classmates who was at Arkansas Children's Hospital. We wanted her to know how much we MISSED her!!! The kids really were concerned and each and every one was so excited to see Riley last Monday when she came back to school. I love children - they teach me more in one week than I could possibly teach them in months. They give so easily. . . oh they can take a lot too, somedays I'm physically, mentally and emotionally drained - but I get up ready to go again every morning! I must admit though, I am looking forward to those days off around the holidays- needing to visit some quiet place and reflect! Try it and let me hear what you heard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
They look like sweet little angels! I am sure they sit still and listen all day long. What a cute group.
Post a Comment