I left my digital camera at school, and I've promised myself I'm NOT going to step back in there until the end of next week, so no pictures until I do the old fashioned developing technique - but they will come!
We've had a wonderful season with our children. Blakeley and I have made truffles and puppy chow by the pounds!!!! Kellby has kept us all in holiday laughter - AND abreast of all the latest on the NCAA, Fantasy, NFL & NBA Sports front.
But I think the climax came last night about 11:00pm, as I was turning off the Christmas tree lights and Kellby, almost 19, says - "Awh, man Christmas is over for another year. . " - no matter how old we get those of us who LOVE the season have a really hard time letting it go. I feel like the Ghost of Christmas Present in the Muppet Christmas Carole . . . " and know me better man" - it seems that I do LISTEN more intently when we're all at home together during the holidays, I want to capture every moment on my memory disc.
We will be travelling tomorrow to Danny's family home for sharing of the season with his mom, and brother and his family. It's sure to be a rowdy day with all those HUDSON boys! Sometimes it gets so loud it's hard to listen to what all is going on - but voices will soften and then one of those boys will make a wise crack and it will all start again - and I guess we wouldn't want it any other way! So, Merry Christmas and watch the mailbox for a New Year's card from the Hudson's. . . (I hope).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment