Hot List

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Daily dose of technology

This is so good for me but it's extremely frustrating!!! I've spent 15 minutes just trying to find the button to add a new post!!! And for 3 days now I've been trying to add a cute little bookshelf with all the books I'm reading, want to read, and have read this summer - but I can't get the cute little shelf to show up on my blog!!

I'm going to try to add pictures of my own family and then some of my little "classroom" family at school - since I do spend 6 hours a day with the little dumplings - I have a lot to say about them. They really do become "my own".

Well, my own little first born dumpling just drove up so maybe he can help me with this techno stuff. It's really funny because I have to keep notes up at my computer to show me what buttons to push for what website. I have my classroom sight and now this BLOG - that's a great word for how I feel when I get frustrated from working on it! Well, off to the races. . .

No comments: