Hot List

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Minimize in 2009

Oh boy, what a resolution!! But another resolution I've made is to be OPTIMISTIC. So, I've been cleaning out cupboards, drawers, closets and I'm considering opening the attic door. . . oooh, scary thought - opps let's see I guess I could say "hum, wonder what treasure I might find behind this door!!"

I've only been able to throw away tons, because I have absolutely no extra floor space for another box of "good stuff" to put in the attic. So, when the warm weather begins to arrive, I will optimistically head to the attic and begin to minimize the coverage of floor space in that area! It should be rather easy, since I will be 20 pounds thinner because I've been diligently minimizing myself - remember OPTIMISTIC!!

So, hang around and I will let you know how the "minimization and optimizum" is progressing throughout the winter and spring - . . . my kitchen counters look pretty doggone good, at this point! (-because I threw away or froze all the Christmas goodies that were cluttering them up!!)

No comments: