Hot List

Monday, January 26, 2009

Why is it. . .

Why is it that on cold, wet days. . .
I want to talk to all my old friends, and eat?!
I can think of a lot of things that NEED to be done around the house - outside!!?
I can think of a lot of things that NEED to be done around the house, inside, but I don't want to do them?
I wish I had gone to Barnes & Noble before I rushed home to beat the ice and snow?
I want to call my college son and tell him, "Don't drive anywhere!"
I spend a lot of time surfing on the net, for warm weather vacation spots?
I wish I had saved more money?
I hate car duty at school? -(okay, I know why on that one!)
I love, even more than usual, the taste of a skinny Latte!? (yum, I think I know that one too)
I think I need to iron?
I decide I like snowdays, but not icedays? (hum, might know that one too; heat, cooking, TV, internet)
I wish we had put a gas meter on our house - not all electric!?

If you have any good reasons for me just leave me a comment, because I'm thinking I may be inside for a couple of days if the Weather Channel turns out to be right this time!

1 comment:

Trina said...

okay, so I am on facebook now. Where are you? We could have talked, eaten chocolate, drank coffee all day together. We have been out for two days.